BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life just gets in the way...

Wow! What a week it has been. Lots has been going on.

Let's see... to start off with...

I MISS MY KIDS!

I know I should be taking advantage of this me time, but seriously... who needs it?! I just want to scoop them all up and hug them and never let them go. They left a little over 2 weeks ago, on the 7th. They were scared, and excited, and scared, and sad. I thought Hannah was going to cry when she said goodbye... she may have when she got in the car. Silly girl thinks she needs to be so strong all the time. Need to work on that or she will be way too much like me :) But enough of that, because I don't need to by crying again... yes I cry! I know that might be a surprise to some, but yes it happens from time to time.

Second big thing... my job is going to crap! They just cut my pay... really?! 20% is big and honestly, although I go to work I sure only feel like giving 80% effort... maybe less because they also got rid of my vacation time. Stupid me though... always got to give my best... stupid ethics! Boo to ethics!! I have outstanding paychecks that haven't cleared the bank, actually never even got my check from last week. I know why things are the way they are, and yes I think pay cuts are better than letting people go, but do they really expect me to believe that they cut all of their pay also. No way! We are still employing a brother-in-law because he doesn't have any work... seriously he isn't even a plumber. Oh well... can't be too bitter... I have a job after all. Guess I just need to look for something else. Don't think there is much out there though....

It's easier to hit the pavement when you have a job though... so a walking I will go...

I have been a huge bummer on the running thing... my friend Heather is kicking it and I suck. Going running early in the morning if it kills me... if you see me grasping for air on the side of the road just throw me some water and wave :D

Maybe, I made a huge mistake with the whole school thing next semester... I really want to do it but I am not sure I am going to be able to make this work. Maybe I should go find a bartending job at one of those seedy clubs in Scottsdale... bet I could make some pretty good money... hmm... it's a thought!

Then my Aunt on my dad's side asked for my mom's phone number... can you believe that I don't even have it. It's not like we talk. It's not like it is my choice.... I love her and I have given her every opportunity but she just does not want to be a part of my life. Let's just add one more thing on there... yes!

Sorry I sound so negative. I can't even be happy the sun is shining, cause it's not!

Well... at least we are all healthy :)

I still stand by the saying... "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back."

0 comments: