BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It is just a little pain...

Well, really it is not just a little pain... it really isn't. Anyone who really knows me, knows I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, and an even bigger resistance to going to the doctor. I have finally come to the point where I can not take it any longer. I am finally going to the doctor... yes I am giving in, throwing in the towel.

I have had a constant headache for the past month and a half, not just a little one, but the kind where almost everything is blurry and all I want to do is sleep. I ignore it because I really have no choice. It's not like I can just not go to work, can stop being a mom, or not take care of my responsibilities. So I just keep going. My body is faltering though... finally I have no choice but to do something about it. I have had to take time off work because of the migraines that I am also having (2-3 a week), the throw up, can't see, please get away from me kind. I have had to ask the kids to quietly get themselves ready for bed, hang in their room till bed time, and come in and kiss me goodnight and tuck yourself in... that is the final straw... ridiculous! That is my job, not theirs.

So off to the doctor I go tomorrow morning... I hope that he can do something, at least make it stop for awhile. Honestly, I am afraid he will not really see the severity of what is going on. He doesn't know me, he doesn't know my pain tolerance, he may just think I am being ridiculous. Oh well, I guess we will see.

Here's to hoping we at least start on the path to an answer! :)

I also enroll for classes tomorrow for the fall semester! They accepted each and every one of my classes! Although they don't require the biology and statistics classes that I have taken... I am on my way! Should have no problem graduating in 3 semesters. Would be less except for when classes are offered, etc. So now the big problem is to figure out how to pay for it and my bills, because there is no way I can work like I do now.... I am resourceful so I will figure out something. I wish I had decided to do this like 2 months ago so I wouldn't have missed all the deadlines for scholarships... oops!

Here's to hoping I get a epiphany and it all comes to me... :D

0 comments: